The iPhone 14 is already failing, according to some reports. Here’s what’s going on:
1. The new iPhone has a glass front and back that is more prone to breaking.
2. The Face ID system is reportedly not as secure as the system on the iPhone X.
3. The battery life is reportedly shorter than on previous models.
4. The phone is also more expensive than previous models.
The iPhone 14 is already failing, and there are a lot of people who are unhappy about it. Here’s why:
1. The new design is terrible. The iPhone 14 design is a huge departure from the current design, and a lot of people don’t like it. It’s sleek and modern, but a lot of people think it’s ugly.
2. The battery life is terrible. The iPhone 14 battery life is terrible compared to previous models, and a lot of people are unhappy about this. They say that the battery drain is really bad, and that they’re not able to go more than two or three hours without having to charge it.
3. The camera is terrible. The camera on the iPhone 14 is terrible compared to previous models, and a lot of people think that it’s not good at all. They say that the picture quality is poor, and that the camera doesn’t take good photos in low light conditions.
4. The software is glitchy. There are lots of complaints about the software on the iPhone 14, and a lot of people think that it’s buggy and difficult to use. They say that it crashes all the time, and that it’s always freezing up on them.