There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the advice you would give would depend on your personal experiences and relationships. However, some general pieces of advice that could be useful in both life and relationships include:
1. Listen to and trust your gut – If something feels wrong or doesn’t feel right, it probably is. Listen to your intuition and follow it wherever it takes you.
2. Communicate openly and honestly – When it comes to relationships, the less drama the better. It’s important to be upfront with each other from the start and let any issues or disagreements be aired out in a healthy way. This will help avoid any misunderstandings or hurt feelings down the road.
3. Let go gently – We all make mistakes sometimes, but it’s important to remember that letting go is key to moving on. If something happened and you can’t seem to let go, try talking to a trusted friend or family member about what’s going on. They may be able to give you some helpful advice or perspective that you hadn’t considered before.
Finally, remember that relationships are built on trust – if you can build that trust & communication foundation early on, your relationships will be stronger & lasting longer! Good luck!
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as what is best for one person may not be the best for another. However, here are a few pieces of advice that may be of help:
1. Take care of yourself first – The most important thing you can do for your own happiness and well-being is to take care of yourself first and foremost. This means eating healthy foods, getting enough rest, and exercising regularly. It also means setting boundaries with people who are harmful or abusive to you.
2. Be authentic – When you’re being true to yourself, it will make relationships easier. Be honest with your thoughts and feelings, and don’t try to be someone you’re not. This will also allow you to trust other people more easily, which is key in any relationship.
3. Communicate openly – If something isn’t going well in your relationship, it’s important to talk about it openly and honestly. Doing so will help both of you understand what’s going on and hopefully resolve the issue.
Hopefully, these tips will give you some insight into how to have better relationships that will last over time!